LeafLink is the regulated cannabis industry’s largest wholesale marketplace, providing licensed dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage and scale their operations.
With over 4,200 retailers and more than 1,400 brands across 25 territories in the US and Canada, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis businesses grow together. LeafLink annually processes and manages more than $1 billion in wholesale cannabis orders - you can learn more about our history and path to $1B here http://firstbillion.leaflink.com/.
Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis supply chain through technology. LeafLink was named one of Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work in 2020’, as well as one of Fast Company’s ’Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise for 2018’, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare - and we’re just getting started!The Role:
LeafLink is seeking an experienced operations manager to join a brand new line of business at LeafLink. In this role, you will spearhead the operations of new LeafLink offerings that set the supply chain standards for the cannabis industry’s. As the operations manager, you will ensure the successful management and execution of the day-to-day operations to create an amazing delivery experience for our brands and retailers. This role will require you to constantly assess operational metrics to identify process improvements, cost savings initiatives and customer pain points. The breadth of this role requires that you have the desire to understand the high level strategy and ability to execute on the low-level details. Likewise, you will need the ability to communicate across a wide stakeholder group that spans from our executive team to our product partners. This role, and industry, necessitates a self-starter who enjoys a very fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of experience in distribution operations management
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- Strong analytical skill set with experience in using data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate both upwards to leadership as well as the ability to lead a diverse operational team.
- Highly motivated, high energy self-starter
- Background in marketplace dynamics preferred
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- Execute on operational pilots across different markets as defined by the executive sponsor.
- Write and maintain operational SOPs for our logistics offerings.
- Oversee the day to day physical operations across transportation management, regional fulfillment and national distribution.
- Create, monitor and uphold operational KPIs and Cost metrics to measure and improve the operations health.
- Leverage continuous improvement methodologies to enhance the delivery experience for brands and retailers on the LeafLink marketplace.
- Propose and implement operational changes that align and drive broader business strategies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires tenacity to exploit opportunities and a steady demeanor to handle challenges
- You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
- Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do, you have the willingness to learn and adapt as needed
- You work well independently as well as with other members of the team, both in person and remotely
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing and sociable, and enjoy meeting new people
- You are a multi-tasker and connector, as well as an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
- You have knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Generous PTO
- Fun office environment
- Competitive salary
- Benefit Matching (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k Offered
- Stock options
- Team events