All great things start small. SwagUp was born in our founder’s mom’s garage 3 years ago with a mission to make swag buying simple and the rest is history! What started as a small idea to create a brand for swag turned into a multi-million dollar technology company that is rapidly expanding.
SwagUp is an API-First platform for creating and distributing high quality branded merchandise. Everyone loves swag, until they are tasked with the logistical nightmare that is procuring and distributing it. We curate the highest quality products and make them accessible through one easy to use platform that can be used company-wide.
Top companies utilize SwagUp technology to automate onboarding processes, client retention, giveaways, new hire gifts, anniversaries, among other use cases.
We are on a mission to streamline and digitize the entire swag supply chain and make it accessible through the most user-friendly interfaces, and we do this all while maintaining a culture of performance and fun. SwagUp is truly a family all working towards a common goal. To the moon!
SwagUp is currently looking for a Logistics Manager to join our Operations team! You will be the first point of contact for our shipping carriers and be a key player in helping us streamline the swag supply chain.
You’ll be overseeing the Inventory and Shipping teams in our warehouse, while collaborating with our Customer Experience team to ensure total customer satisfaction surrounding our returns and replacements processes.
- Lead the development of and the execution of programs, policies, and processes that align with company goals, revenue targets, and strategy
- Manages the day-to-day operations of our fulfillment department by effectively managing operations manager, leads and warehouse workers
- Coaches, trains and develops front line personnel to increase productivity and efficiency of performance
- Troubleshoots and resolves safety, service & other operational problems in collaboration with fulfillment team & administrative functions
- Assists Director of Operations and Senior Operations Manager with the evaluation of the effectiveness of and recommends alternatives for work methods, procedures, controls and staffing to achieve accurate and timely movement and processing of product; manage to ensure warehouse layout is optimally aligned for maximum efficiency
- Manage relationships with US third-party shipping providers, including monitoring service levels and identifying and helping to resolve problems with quality control.
- Communicate daily with the Customer Experience team to manage the processes for returns and replacements.
- Identify areas for cost reduction or quality improvement, including proposing changes to shipping processes as appropriate.
- Ensure shipments are most efficient and cost effective
- Continuously implement new technologies to improve all logistics activity
- Complete monthly shipping reports & report out to Senior Leaders
- Work closely with our Procurement team to reduce inbound shipment cost
- Ensure a safe working environment
- 4 years experience in logistics
- In depth knowledge of B2B e-commerce and fulfillment operations
- Salesforce experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred, but not required
- At least 2 years of experience managing and overseeing a team
- Proven operations leadership skills; leading a team with a clear vision and strategy; is results-oriented, a change catalyst, and a proven ability and desire to develop people
- Experience with high transaction operations and excellent skill in areas of supply chain logistics and inventory management, with an emphasis on customer experience
- Ability and desire to stay ahead of the curve by finding new ways to enhance the customer experience
- A strong decision maker, with shown success of making timely and informed decisions that keep the organization moving forward
What Success Looks Like:
- Become a resident expert in our Operations, the SwagUp Dashboard, and our end to end process
- Establish and own the entire inbound & outbound shipment process by ensuring the most efficient strategies to decrease costs
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO, we are all adults, you’re in control
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Lots of swag, of course!
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at SwagUp your growth potential is uncapped!
SwagUp welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds and perspectives. Our success is directly correlated to our people, and we believe our team should reflect the diversity of the companies we partner with. As an organization, we strive to foster an inclusive, diverse environment where we all work towards a common goal! #tothemoon