Logistics Planner at Augury
Machines Talk, We Listen. We are all surrounded by machines and rely on them in everything we do - from the buildings in which we live and work, the goods that we consume, to the power and running water that we use. There are significant cost and effort that goes into designing, manufacturing, installing and maintaining the machines that enable and support our daily lives. We are on a mission to make machines more reliable and reduce their impact on the environment.
Augury is making machines more reliable by combining two key shifts in the industry: artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things. The intersection of these trends allows Augury to provide machines with a mechanical nervous system and the awareness to optimize their own health, thereby accelerating human productivity and safety.
As a Logistics Planner, you will have a direct impact on solving operational challenges related to the growth and scale into new regions. You will work with a global team to ensure the timely and accurate deployment of Augury’s preparatory IoT technology. If you’re passionate about logistics, have a can-do attitude, have great ideas about how to continuously improve the processes, and love rolling up your sleeves to get things done, this role is for you!
A Day In Your Life
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Own all coordination and communication processes regarding inbound and outbound shipments to Field Operations, Customer Success, and Support teams. Follow up with logistics partners/carriers to ensure the on-time delivery of goods to the final destination. Track logistics transactions in the ERP system.
- Manage and maintain inventory at a healthy level. Investigate any discrepancies in inventory level and ensure timely resolution.
- Proactively identify gaps in the materials list.
- Creation and confirmation of all aspects of the Sales Orders. Proactively obtain approval of all Sales Orders by the Field Operations team.
- Strategically analyzing the pipeline and upcoming deals to ensure a short time to value.
- Develop/improve/maintain tools to scale the logistics process. Collaborate with the Field Operations team to build a dashboard for reporting.
What You Bring
- Experience: At least 3+ years of previous experience in a logistics centric role in a hardware or consumer good company. Experience working with a CRM and ERP is preferred.
- Relationship Focused: You are thrive working with other people and understand that build relationships is key to get the job done.
- This is Your Playground: You are proactive and “just do it” before you’re asked. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re comfortable rolling with the punches. You are extremely organized and have excellent time management/multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail. You have a ‘can-do’ attitude towards everything you do and take ownership of your tasks and projects from beginning to end. You excel under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
We love creating stuff. We are passionate about building meaningful products that can change the world. Our team is a diverse group of people that breed creative thinking and are not afraid of having fun. We are only as good as the relationships we build - we treat each other with respect, dignity and humility. We don’t pursue the mythical work-life balance - there is only life, and Augury is a part of it.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage
- 401k plan with matching
- Stock options
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO