About Eden Health
Eden Health is a nationally recognized medical practice on a mission to create a world where every person has a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider. Working with employers across the country, Eden Health offers employees 24/7 digital care, same-day in-person primary care, mental health services, physical therapy, and benefits navigation. The Eden Health team is driven by a patient-centric approach, delivering relationship-based collaborative care. With this model, our clients have healthier workforces, increased productivity, and reduced healthcare costs. We are committed to diversity, equity, and integrity, and our teams reflect this. Our hope at Eden Health is to create an environment where each person can do the best and most important work in their careers.
What you will be doing
As the Manager of Access, you will lead scheduling operations for our clinical teams, starting with our virtual team. You will play a key role to ensure our patients have access to care the moment they need it, 24/7. In this role, you will be working closely with clinical and operations leadership as an internal consultant, helping to shape our clinical operations by creating dynamic labor models that represent patient needs and co-creating time off and flex staffing processes with people leaders. You will develop key performance indicators that will work to scale our organization and keep our ability to supply care delivery ahead of patient demand. As an early member of this team, you will have the opportunity to build and develop this role. This role will report to the Director of Access. This is a remote-first role and has the flexibility to be located anywhere in the U.S.
What success looks like
- Building the models and tools necessary to ensure staffing to meet patient needs; work closely with financial stakeholders to align on resources and priorities
- Optimizing and scale virtual team and other clinical schedules so we offer maximum coverage while hitting financial targets and maintaining team wellness
- Driving the key success metrics for access, including availability, capacity, utilization, and coverage
- Developing processes to manage schedules, PTO, and surge staffing while meeting forecasted patient demand, this includes collaboration with our licensing and credentialing teams
- Supporting the training, development, and implementation of process improvements for the virtual clinical team operations, including developing processes for our clinical stakeholders and end users
- Identifying opportunities to increase efficiency with new tools, our EHR, or other workflows, delivering measurable value for patients and the clinical team
What you will bring
- 6+ years of management experience in healthcare operations
- 3+ years of management experience in telemedicine
- Proven track record of working closely with product teams to inform customer experience and workflows
- Demonstrated achievement in hitting goals, even in the face of obstacles
- Accomplished workflow and process developer
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives
- Strong relationship-building skills and communication skills
- Humble, not territorial, collaborative, high EQ
Why Eden Health?
- Remote first company and culture
- Series C Healthtech startup with a mission-driven team that's passionate about helping every person have a relationship with a trusted healthcare provider
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and commuter benefits
- Dedicated Culture Committee led by CEO
- Learning and development budgets to help you grow and bond with your team
- Positive, inclusive, supportive culture cheering you on your journey
- Strong and quickly growing client base of America’s leading employers
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note: Eden Health interview requests and job offers only originate from
edenhealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]edenhealth.com). Eden Health will never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Eden Health, please notify us at: [email protected]