Manager, Advertiser Solutions at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
As a vertical leader, you will manage a team of Account Executives within one category. You will need to have natural leadership skills; the ability to coach, develop, and challenge your direct reports; and strong client-facing skills. Vertical leaders should have a deep understanding of the performance of top accounts at Snap and a point of view on how they would accelerate growth in their vertical over the next year.What you'll do:
- Have command of and be responsible for the growth of your vertical at Snap and be able to inform client teams on trends in that vertical
- Manage a team of Account Executives, Account Managers, and Account Specialists
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners
- Hold your team accountable to revenue quotas and KPIs
- Define, execute, and deliver KPI-driven measurement strategies
- Understand broad vertical trends and translate into strategic areas and opportunities to drive growth of the business
- Assist Sales leadership with determining individual quotas and account lists for team members
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study
- 2+ years of experience managing a team
- 8+ years experience in digital media space
- Can facilitate meetings with multiple senior stakeholders
- Pre-existing relationships with brand marketers within vertical and advertising agencies
- Ability to travel 30%+ of the time
- Embodies Snap values
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits: Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!