Manager, Apparel Global E-Commerce Merchandiser at Peloton
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking a Manager, Apparel Global E-Commerce Merchandiser to enhance the Apparel brand identity through management of product launches and product positioning across our 5 Shopify sites. This role will manage the day-to-day execution of site merchandising and story-telling, driving a premium customer experience and optimizing product performance to meet topline revenue goals.
- Strategically merchandise using data, search terms, inventory position, logical reasoning, emails, marketing, and knowledge of product of assortment
- Partner with Production, Technical Design, and Copywriter to ensure all product and sizing information is accurate and completed as needed
- Coordinate with Creative and Retouching teams on asset creation and hand-off of all necessary imagery prior to launch
- Own all product imports and confirm the correct imagery, name, description, sizing information, tags, retail price, and inventory prior to launch
- Position key stories and merchandise collection pages to align with brand communications and ensure that all relevant product is correctly classified and exposed
- Create and execute site merchandising and search optimizations, navigation, and landing page experiences to drive product discoverability and conversion
- Troubleshoot product or customer issues that arise on site as needed e.g. update copy, tags, navigation, etc.
- Manage the product launch process and calendar, working with cross functional partners to launch new product on time
- Proactively look for ways to improve sell-thru, conversion, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience in Apparel Online Merchandising or E-commerce Operations
- Proficient in Excel and G Suite
- Experience with Shopify is preferred
- Knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Salesforce
- Approaching daily responsibilities with a proactive and solution driven mindset
- Extreme attention to detail
- Maintain highly organized time management skills in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Ability to work effectively and creatively independently as well as in a team environment
- A positive attitude and team player
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.