Manager, Client Advisory at VTS
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Leadership: Oversee and drive the success of a high-performing team working with a large book of business. Act as a model for an ideal Client Advisor and coach/build the team’s skill set on an ongoing basis.
- Relationship Building: Build trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders, the client advisory team and strategic accounts.
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Be an expert on VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team and company to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices.
- Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve desired business outcomes. Be a change leader through the advisory team with clients. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer referenceability and case studies
- Client Engagement: Develop and iterate on playbooks to drive better client engagement and business outcomes. This includes tactics around driving platform usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients and demonstrate ROI to drive net-retention and upsells.
- Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting VTS or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders - sales, product, exec leadership & support).
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales.
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- 5-7+ years in enterprise software customer success roles for SaaS companies
- 2-3+ years in management, mentoring and leading experience
- Bachelors in business, marketing or engineering (MBA a plus)
- A service-oriented ethos, strong business acumen and an ability to structure client problems into desired outcomes
- Great at cross-functional team management, influence without authority
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and executive presentations
- Experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients and driving success
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyse data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong technical skills, with an ability to understand product functionality and how these can tie to business outcomes
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing teams and projects to completion with precise attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Google Applications (Analytics, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- An understanding of commercial real estate a plus
What VTS Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!