Manager, Client Success (Account Management)
Foursquare is a technology company that enriches consumer experiences and informs business decisions through location intelligence. A community of more than 50 million people use the Foursquare City Guide and Foursquare Swarm apps and websites to discover new places, explore the world and check in. They have written more than 95 million tips and checked in over 12 billion times. Foursquare powers location data for Snapchat, Apple, Uber, Twitter and 125,000 other developers. Foursquare’s business solutions also include Pinpoint, Attribution, Pilgrim SDK and Foursquare Analytics, which empower brands to understand and connect to targeted audiences as well as measure foot traffic and advertising success.
About This Position:
As a Manager on the Client Success team you will manage a team of Account Managers and oversee a select set of revenue-generating accounts. You will have the unique opportunity to pioneer and contribute to our monetization efforts by managing, retaining, and upselling key clients with data driven optimizations and insights. By partnering with sales, research, operations, and engineering you will act as a liaison for all post-sales related activities for Foursquare's National Sales team.
This position will be based in New York, NY.
- Mentor and develop growing team of Account Managers, empowering strong internal and external relationships with Foursquare and our clients
- Lead, inspire, coach, and motivate an account management team and build on an established culture of hard work, energy, fun, positivity, and accountability
- Serve as an industry expert for teams with a firm handle on the current digital advertising landscape including a strong interest and understanding of emerging technologies
- Craft and implement processes, systems, and standard methodologies for ad operations
- Oversee execution of managed service digital advertising campaigns and manage day-to-day activities for select set of clients
- Build, maintain and grow advertising client relationships by providing data driven optimization solutions to enhance performance based on campaign objectives and business goals
- Develop long term strategy to foster key account growth beyond campaign initiatives
- Develop and present post-campaign reports including performance highlights, foot traffic analysis, and unique consumer insights to help brands better understand their audiences
- Work cross functionally with research, product, marketing, operations, finance, engineering, design, and strategy teams to ensure success for clients, while providing customer feedback to grow Foursquare's ad platform
- 5-7 years experience managing digital marketing programs and servicing ad clients within a technology platform, media company, or ad agency
- Excellent communication, presentation, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Experience and passion for captivating data and insights through storytelling for brands
- Creative thinker comfortable with implementing out of the box solutions and leveraging past experiences to create new solutions
- Familiarity with tactical advertising terminology and metrics including tagging, ad servers, and viewability
- Willingness to travel domestically (if needed) up to 10% of the time
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.