Imagen enables Primary Care providers to become technology-enabled multispecialty practices, powering a successful transition from fee-for-service to value-based care. Imagen’s comprehensive platform includes in-office diagnostic testing, diagnostic interpretations powered by proprietary FDA-cleared machine learning software, and virtual specialist consults. Imagen’s platform empowers Primary Care providers to achieve healthcare’s quadruple aim of increasing quality, lowering costs, and improving the patient and provider experience.
Imagen’s team includes over 100 clinical, technical and business personnel. Imagen’s software has received first-of-its-kind FDA clearances, and its research has been published in leading peer-reviewed journals. Imagen has raised $135 million in capital from investors such as Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures. Imagen was founded in 2015 and is based in New York City.
We’re looking for a high performing, highly efficient Manager of Clinical Operations to build, oversee, and scale our echocardiology and ultrasound clinical service line. This individual will be on the front lines of launching our Ultrasound and Echocardiology service lines in the practice setting and will partner with our team to develop and optimize clinical program materials, hire and onboard our clinician teams, and manage the day-to-day operations of the clinical service lines. Our ideal candidate is an agile builder and operator who has a strong sense of ownership, holds high standards, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the OmniScreen team and customers to launch new echocardiography and ultrasound programs.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the interpreting physician and sonographer teams, in partnership with clinical leadership.
- Collaborate with clinical, administrative, and IT SMEs to develop and ensure compliance with policies, procedures, protocols, training materials, and workflow tools.
- Drive recruiting processes to hire our cardiologist, radiologist, and sonographer teams.
You will love this job if you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience working in healthcare.
- You are a structured, process-based thinker who is deeply action-oriented and has a track record of independently owning multiple concurrent projects, prioritizing underlying activities appropriately, and delivering results on time without waiting for direction.
- You are a highly organized problem solver who naturally looks for ways to continuously improve processes.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively interact with clinicians.
- You possess a “no job is too big or too small” mentality in order to support the needs of the practice and the patients we serve.
- You value integrity and are committed to doing the right thing, not the easy thing.
- You have a demonstrated passion for healthcare and improving the status quo.
- Echocardiology and/or ultrasound knowledge are a plus (but not required).
Note: Work location is flexible if approved by the Company. For this role, you will need a reliable WiFi network, a quiet workspace and desk/chair.
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.