Manager of Clinical Operations at Imagen Technologies
Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and DFJ.
Our Medical Team is at the nexus of our organization, responsible for soliciting clinical expertise from our world-class team of physicians and working directly with our Product Team and AI Team to integrate that expertise into the tools and algorithms that predict everything from bone fractures to tumors. Our work revolutionizes medicine by working to eliminate diagnostic errors. We are looking for a manager to help build and lead this team of physicians. This person would oversee one or more physician teams and production lines, managing supply and demand signals, quality, and the approaches to the actual work itself.
- Build and manage one or more top-tier and sustainable teams of physicians capable of defining and delivering on our organization’s product roadmap and long-term vision
- Collaborate with physicians to translate product requirements into clinical taxonomies
- Deliver clinically-accurate, consistent, and timely medical data for product development
- Manage relationships across various stakeholders including Co-Founders, physicians, and the AI, Product, and Engineering teams
- Define and drive day-to-day priorities for the physicians
- At least 4 years of work experience in a top tier professional environment such as management consulting, investment banking, or a high performing technology company, with at least 2 years of people management experience
- Proven track record of exceptional interdepartmental work, including aligning goals, managing stakeholders, and tracking progress
- Practical analytical skills with experience working in data and creating quantitative insights to drive decision making
- Strong operational capabilities with an ability to seamlessly move between macro ideas and micro details
- Success in ambiguous environments with a strong tendency towards pragmatism
- Demonstrated experience in building and organizing teams
This role is based in New York, NY.