We're looking for a Manager of Commercial Operations to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.What You'll Do
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for Business Partnership and Strategy across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success in service of their goals to grow and retain the network of community oncology clinics using our software and services. You and your team will be embedded with your key internal partners to scope, prioritize, and deliver programming and systems improvements. In doing so, you will also collaborate cross-functionally with Finance, IT Operations, Product, Engineering, and numerous other stakeholder teams. In addition, you’ll also:
- Become an expert in our current workflows, systems and tools, and existing challenges for our primary partners - Sales, Marketing and Customer Success
- Synthesize and represent the voice of internal customers to inform the discovery, scoping and prioritization of the operational roadmap to support these teams and their goals
- Drive the annual sales planning cycle including market assessment, territory planning, incentive compensation design and rollout, quota setting, and budgeting
- Design and rollout of Sales workflows in our updated Salesforce system
- Partner with Marketing on the workflows, integrations, and insights across Sales and Marketing programming to inform and improve the sales cycle
- Collaborate closely with our Customer Success team to identify any needed support or opportunities to improve their ability to retain and renew our current customer network
- Operationalize our go-to-market pipeline for new products and services
You're a self-starter with 3+ years of operations, product, consulting and/or project management experience and sound strategic and operationally-oriented thinking. You are a team player with strong people management experience. You’re excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves and adapting to new challenges to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have 3+ years of operations, product, project management and/or consulting experience
- You are a highly structured thinker and problem solver, able to use data, storytelling and excellent communication to bring others along and influence outcomes
- You have a strong analytical intuition and experience, and can flex between strategy and the data to deliver on known and unknown business insights and needs
- You have the ability to effectively identify what’s important and prioritize competing workstreams
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated ability to deliver results
- You are able to work cross-functionally in a matrixed organization, with particular skill in managing and negotiating with internal stakeholders to drive maximum efficiency
- You are able to intake diverse inputs and opinions and align stakeholders on a path forward
- You are highly adaptable to new challenges and able to flex seamlessly between high-level strategy and execution work required
- Experience working with technology and software including Salesforce
- Experience working within healthcare industry
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.