Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
The Manager, Commercial Strategy’s primary goal is to support Cedar’s commercial strategy for existing clients. This support is provided through research, analysis, and the development of materials to educate and engage clients on topics including patient experience, financial performance, product performance, and other data-driven insights. The Manager, Commercial Strategy will work with internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand our client's specific problems to collaboratively drive Cedar’s business growth.
This is a role that requires tight process management, and high throughput. Given our expanding client base, the ideal candidate must be comfortable operating independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Prepare commercial approach and materials for current Cedar clients alongside Client Growth (account management) team
- Work closely with Cedar’s Data Science team to identify key insights to share with existing clients to drive commercial goals
- Collaborate with Cedar’s Product, Engineering, Design, Data Science, and Implementation teams to help prioritize client development needs
- Maintain a culture that adheres to Cedar’s values of focusing on our vision, using good judgement, staying positive, and disallowing mediocrity
Skills & Experience
- Experience working for a Healthcare consulting firm required
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills (including tooling such as Looker, SQL, etc.)
- Excellent listening and communication skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- Excited about Cedar’s mission of improving the healthcare finance experience
- Eligible to work in the United States
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for the Manager, Commercial Strategy role who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.