Manager of Customer Experience Operations at Stash
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people create better lives. From budgeting to saving for retirement, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom
We're hiring a Manager for the CX Operations team who will report to the Senior Director of CX Operations for our Customer Experience team. The CX Operations team is responsible for optimizing internal processes and removing barriers to service, with the ultimate goal of providing our customers with excellent, best in class service.
What you’ll do:
- Analytics & Reporting:
- Analyze contact rates, reasons and root causes to identify operational opportunities for improvement
- Perform both regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and ad hoc reporting around key business questions that pertain to the CX department
- Build and maintain reports, models, and dashboards around key CX metrics to monitor and improve performance for the CX Team across Zendesk, Excel and Looker
- Process Re-Engineering & Process Improvement
- Obsess over the end-to-end customer journey; identify and fix areas in which the customer effort is too high through internal process optimizations
- Raise customer pain points to relative squads; lay out and execute on the strategic plan to remedy them - how could we be doing things better?
- Proactively action on the operational opportunities that have been identified for improvement through internal process re-engineering
- Project Management & Cross-Functional Work
- Work with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, and brokerage) to drive processes with customer service front line and back office teams to remove barriers to service and enhance customer experience
- Be proactive in identifying the cause of end-user and agent knowledge gaps and escalate training needs
- Work closely with product squads to stay up to date on upcoming customer-facing product launches, to ensure the CX team and agents are ready
- Direct customer support as required to understand issues and support larger CX team
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience in an operational or analyst position at a consumer facing company
- Proficiency in Zendesk and Excel, experience with Looker
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively work well across teams
- A passion for process efficiency and effectiveness
- A passion for solving problems and customer experience
- The desire to educate and help users
- Commitment to going above and beyond
We believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products out there. Our success is directly related to the employees that we hire, grow and retain and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by law. Everyone is encouraged to apply.
Benefits, Perks, & More!:
* Equity In Stash * Flexible Vacation
* Four Family-Friendly Medical Plans * Two Dental & One Vision Insurance Plan
* 401k * Learning & Development Stipend
* Commuter Benefits * Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* Employee Referral Bonuses * Stocked Fridges & Kitchens
* Thursday Happy Hours * Catered Lunch on Fridays
* Team outings that do not involve trust falls...
Awards & Recognition:
- Built in NYC's Best Places to work in 2019
- Built in NYC’s Startups to Watch in 2018
- Wall Street Journal's "Top 25 Tech Companies To Watch" in 2018
- MarCom Awards 2018 Double Gold & Platinum Winner
- 2017 Webby Award Winner for Best Mobile Sites & Apps in the Financial Services and Banking category
- 2017 W3 Awards Winner for Best User Experience
**No recruiters, please.