If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes accelerate their growth through exceptional customer experiences. Loyalty programs, SMS marketing, reviews, and visual user generated content are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, UK, Israel, Bulgaria and Australia — and we’re still growing. Yotpo secured a $230 million fundraising round in March 2021, our valuation is now $1.4 billion, and our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry. You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sound exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
As a Yotpo Manager, Customer Onboarding Team, you will establish partnerships with our clients based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of the Yotpo suite of services.
- Manage day-to-day performance of a team of 4-6 Customer Onboarding Managers with the goal driving continuous improvement and long-term success for our customers
- Develop team members through daily coaching, team meetings, and 1x1s
- Build a creative, can-do culture, with a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Be the point of escalation for all communications with customers
- Develop repeatable frameworks and processes to help scale the new customer onboarding function companywide
- Create and track the team’s quality performance metrics and report data to CS leadership on a regular basis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, CS, engineering, and product and actively identify roadblocks and solutions
- 3+ years experience in a CSM, project management, operations, or similar roles at high-growth organizations
- Proven people management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic account services techniques/processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, develop solutions, negotiate and manage critical situations
- High-level technical know-how in web design and development projects, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, HTML/CSS and API calls
- Excellent technical, written, communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage of dependent/family premiums.
- Comprehensive dental, life, disability and vision coverage.
- Generous PTO, holidays and flex days.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- In light of the global pandemic, all Yotpo teams are working in a remote capacity. When we return to the office, we expect we’ll be working in a hybrid model.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Crain’s and BuiltInNYC’s Best Places to Work lists. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes quarterly events, educational fireside chats, summer outings, end of year celebrations, and affinity groups like Yotpo Cares and DEI-PO.
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.