Manager, Customer Success Workforce Planning
Who We Are
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
The Job - Manager, Customer Success Workforce Planning (WFM)
In this role, you will be a key influencer for how multiple teams in Customer Success staff for success. In Customer Support, you will help the team understand and coordinate the ideal staffing levels to meet our SLAs and to deliver optimal customer satisfaction. In Account Management, you will guide the distribution of customer accounts to match Justworks’ market expansion model and to minimize customer disruption. Reporting to the VP of Customer Success, you will be working across the team to optimize for the ideal configurations that drive employee and customer happiness.
Who you are:
- Inspired to solve problems and prove (or disprove) hypotheses using data
- Possess strong analytical skills and interest in data acquisition and analysis
- Wildly collaborative and excited to work with different teams on varied challenges
- Highly independent and able to truly lead a functional area of Customer Success
- Interested in operations, and excited by opportunities to drive process improvements
- A customer service professional at heart and a believer in service excellence
- Aligned with Justworks’ mission and our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity and Simplicity
- Lover of systems and technology
What you'll do:
- Own customer contact SLAs and report on our effectiveness
- Develop and distribute reports to managers that reflect team and individual productivity
- Forecast team staffing needs based on historical contact data and company milestones
- Make recommendations for staffing updates based on your daily forecasting
- Own the market assignment model in Account Management and ensure that books of business are logically assigned and balanced
- Collect feedback from all customer-facing teams and managers in Customer Success on how to better balance staffing and account allocations, to achieve top performance
- Provide regular updates to Customer Success and Justworks leadership on incidents that affect customer contact volume, and any resulting trends
- Work closely with Product Support and other internal teams to ensure that product roadmap recommendations match our customer needs and request trends
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4-6 years of professional experience, ideally in a customer service capacity
- 2-3 years of workforce management experience required
- Proven experience with building and maintaining customer service workforce management (WFM) models, data and systems required
- Experience in Zendesk, Salesforce Service Cloud or an equivalent CRM or customer contact system required
- People management experience highly preferred
- Experience with SQL queries and data visualization preferred; Tableau experience a plus
- High interest in customer service and workforce management as your career path
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.