Manager of Customer Success at Spring Health
| Greater NYC Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:03 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 16, 2021
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $100M to date from prominent VCs including Tiger Global, Northzone, Rethink, Work-Bench, RRE, and General Catalyst.
We are looking for a Manager of Customer Success (MCS) to support our growing Customer Success team! The Customer Success (CS) team exists to ensure our customers are incredibly satisfied with their Spring Health relationship and member experience. The team’s primary responsibilities include increasing engagement, providing data-based recommendations, responding to customer questions and needs (email, chat, phone), executing customer agreements, and customer education. The MCS is a nimble, resourceful, and data-driven leader, who is excited about growing a team book of business.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers responsible for the day-to-day and strategic support of our customers after implementation
- Lead strategic discussions with our customers to institute best practices, develop plans tailored to their unique populations and drive upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with design & product to figure out how to solve problems for our customers and enhance the user experience
- Guide Customer Success Managers on how to tackle escalations and opportunities within their book of business
- Work cross-functionally to develop customer solutions to increase member engagement and establish strong relationships with day-to-day contacts
- Track and report on engagement progress for customers within your team
- Manage contract renewals
- This position reports to the Senior Director of Customer Success
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years of customer success experience
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Experience working with B2B2C models preferably in the HR & Benefits space
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and CRM platforms (bonus points for Catalyst experience)
- Ability to thrive by moving fast and working through ambiguity - we are a small startup and are working on balancing the demands of business growth
- Excellent communication skills
- Humility, resourcefulness, directness, ambition, professionalism
Why you'll love working at Spring Health:
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the mental health industry
- The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Good benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits as well as access to mental health care on Spring Health
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Read Full Job Description