At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data-driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals and shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product and in our team.
If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As a leader on our Customer Success team, you will be responsible for guiding our Support representatives as they expertly handle a high volume of inbound calls, tickets and chats. In this role, you will focus on keeping work quality high and response times speedy as the company and our customer base grows. Along the way, it's key that you collect and prioritize common requests and needs from our customers and their employees to help Justworks improve.
We are looking for a hands-on leader, who will think and act both strategically and tactically, to drive the team’s engagement at all points of the customer lifecycle. You should be enthusiastic and a creative individual with the ability to inspire others, as you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and developing individual team members.What you'll do
- Scale/staff the Support team to handle current and future expected inbound inquiry volume
- Help to manage our 24/7 work hours and workforce planning
- Focus on process definition, optimization and improvements to make the team more efficient
- Collaborate with internal teams on tools and new platforms to deliver a high-quality customer experience
- Obsess over customer satisfaction and set clear expectations for what successful customer interactions look like
- Own and publish key metrics for the team, such as response time, customer NPS and work volume
- Work closely with our Training Manager to ensure that content is in place for successful new employee onboarding
- Handle general management responsibilities, such as leading regular team meetings, generating weekly metrics reports, and conducting periodic performance reviews
- Proven experience with mentoring and/or coaching fellow team members
- PEO, payroll, or benefits experience preferred
- Ability to identify service trends and present a path to resolve them
- Self-driven to be productive and seek out self-improvement
- Genuine desire to improve the quality of service we provide as well as the experience of our team members
- Superior customer support skills and comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive and resourceful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Proficiency with CRM and communication platforms; admin experience a plus
- Excited to be a part of a team that supports customers 24/7
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, and life experience is the norm and is celebrated authentically and respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people, and our product drives creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial leadership and integrity, competitiveness, and collaboration throughout our business and in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, and our product accessible to all of our customers.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Our DEI Commitment