Manager, Distribution Programs at Peloton
Manager, Distribution Programs
The Manager, Distribution Programs is responsible for evaluating, scoping, implementing, and launching programs impacting Peloton’s warehousing and distribution network. Programs range from short multi-week engagements impacting a small team to months-long global system implementations impacting multiple departments (E.g. Manufacturing, Hardware, Quality, Planning, Logistics, Last Mile, Accounting, Supply Chain IT). As a key leader and organizer within the business team, you drive for high quality and timely delivery in every initiative. You will expect a high standard of documentation for systems and processes that support business capabilities and are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery. You will be required to provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of technical skills, analytical capability, program and project management expertise, and the ability to create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will play a critical role in executing on our future state warehousing and distribution capability deployments.
Drive the End to End Program Management lifecycle for the warehousing & distribution focus area –
- Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Plan - Develop the program timeline, workstreams, owners; identify the critical path and subsequent milestones
- Implement - Manage the program timeline, risks and issues; develop reporting standards and cadences; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g. Supply Chain and IT team), identify workstreams requiring your attention and roll up your sleeves
- Deploy to Operations - Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes and successfully transition ownership; implement templates to automatically track program costs; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
- Let nothing get in your way - Flexibly move between the Project Manager, Process Designer, and Systems Architect as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow
Serve as a Warehousing & Distribution Subject Matter Expert
- Dive in to learn every component of Peloton warehousing & distribution
- Provide guidance from your experience on how to approach problems in the warehousing and distribution space, ensuring leading practices are deployed into our network
- Understand impacts of a program on all other aspects of the supply chain
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly deployed programs processes and those already existing
- 5+ years’ experience in cross-functional project management; 3+ years’ relevant supply chain, preferably warehousing and distribution experience in operational or consulting roles
- Demonstrated experience delivering results in a warehouse environment working with hourly associates as key stakeholders to drive process adoption and change
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean principles, project management and change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- Proven track record of successful program deployments with quantifiable results where you operated in a leadership role
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations; experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.