Manager, Drive Operations & Quality at DoorDash
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hyper-growth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada.
The Manager, Drive Operations & Quality will advance the company’s effort to scale and optimize operations and quality across our largest enterprise partners in restaurants, grocery and retail.
In a typical day, you may run and refine experiments to improve operations, dive into data to explain performance at the lowest level of detail, synthesize insights from merchant partners, guide new product strategy, build tools that allow teams to increase their work 10x, and make sure we never stop performing.
What You’ll Do
- Steer the scaling and optimization of operations and quality across our business verticals
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground with merchant partners
- Synthesize merchant insights to ensure we’re proactively tracking against operational SLAs
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align company-wide resources to refine platform capabilities
- Direct research efforts into the financial and operational drivers for enterprise partners
- Analyze complex data sets and pair with partner team feedback to provide insights and recommendations to our leadership and cross functional teams
- Self-starter; someone who can manage and execute projects to completion
- First class communication skills
- Maintain a careful balance between attention to detail and swift execution
- Has a strong bias for action
- Represents the DoorDash brand with humility and a customer-first mindset
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional team members across the organization
- Displays a high degree of ownership for their projects and fellow team members
- Can be humble and scrappy to service our partners on tight timelines, as needed
- 4-8 years of cross-functional operational and analytical experience
- Experience in a complex or high-growth environment required
- Business Development and Partnerships experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Masters Degree a plus
- Prior investment banking or consulting experience a plus
- Strong data retrieval (SQL), analytics and presentation skills required
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.