Manager, Feature Portfolio
Greater NYC Area
Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing and tracking the inventory of product features across all implementations and 12+ Zipari products.
- Leading meetings with product managers and analysts to triage feature requests, organize and help prioritize development roadmap.
- Leveraging tools such as Aha! and JIRA to ensure traceability of incoming feature requests, from release planning to executing development.
- Creating various standard and ad hoc reports that can show trends related to feature intake, management and execution.
- Attending regular industry analyst calls and documenting new feature ideas sourced from there or other parts of the organization.
- Building reports to track various product metrics include market completeness, configurability and debt.
- Presenting reports and findings to senior leadership as requested.
- 3+ years of health insurance experience demonstrating increasing levels of leadership
- 6-8 years of professional experience
- MBA in finance or similar background strongly preferred
- Strong analytical ability; superior Excel skills to run complex analysis and reports
- Solid understanding of JIRA reporting and Aha! required
- B2B Experience - Understanding the difference between a consumer product user and an SMB product user
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; comfortable engaging with senior executives from various health plans
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description