Renting a home is the world's oldest subscription service. People spend thousands of dollars every month for an experience that is outdated, inconvenient, analog, impersonal, and leaves a lot to be desired. Latch is working to make every building better, and while we've methodically executed this mission since our founding with great success, we're just getting started.
Leveraging our knowledge from companies like Apple, BCG, and IDEO, we’ve rethought how people interact with space. Latch delivers a full-building operating system designed to help owners, residents, and third parties like guests, couriers, and service providers, seamlessly experience the modern building. We’ve done this by combining software, devices, and services into a holistic platform that makes spaces more efficient, enjoyable, and profitable.
The next chapter of the Latch story will be our most exciting yet, and we’re looking for more talented team members to help fuel our growth.
Latch is in the process of building a world-class Supply Chain team to consistently surprise and delight our customers. As we continue to grow at a rapid pace, we will be managing our supply chain efficiently from start to finish and will be leveraging our operational capabilities to create competitive advantages.
The Fulfillment Manager plays a critical role in ensuring this occurs. This role will manage to make sure all of Latch’s Sales orders are filled with the required service, quality, and cost requirements.
We are looking for a highly organized and experienced fulfillment manager to manage a rapidly growing volume of shipments to our customers. In addition to managing day-to-day fulfillment operations, this individual will help to develop new processes to streamline our operations and manage inventory across locations.
- Ensuring all orders ship to customers in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner
- Managing and optimizing fulfillment, inventory management, shipping, and receiving operations
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve (i.e., quality, speed) our fulfillment processes internally at Latch and externally at our partners
- Monitor, track, and manage fulfillment KPIs - shipping speeds, productivity, and fulfillment errors
- Serving as a point of contact for all things order fulfillment
- Serving as a point of contact for all things warehousing; managing projects and helping to troubleshoot issues
- Managing and train our warehouse partners on kitting formats and fulfillment standards
- 5 years of experience with externally managed warehouses
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed, and resourceful. You thrive in a highly dynamic and unstructured environment but understand the value of adding structure and process. You don’t require a lot of direction
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, with persistent attention to detail
- 5+ years of progressive responsibilities in warehouse operations, fulfillment, and reverse logistics
- An experienced manager with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams, customers, and external vendors
- Possess excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment and juggle ever-changing priorities and deadlines
- A self-starter: you're not afraid of getting your hands dirty or being the first to tackle a new challenge
Founded in 2014, Latch now has 300+ team members working to make spaces better places to live, work, and visit. Over half of our team members work in product development roles, and our team leverages established expertise in over 55 professional disciplines.
We offer unlimited Paid Time Off, a comprehensive benefits package, mental health support, and an environment where employees are surrounded by creative, empowered, and dynamic peers.
In conjunction with our core values: Contagious Determination, Humility, Trust, Inclusion, Action with Intent, and Privacy, we approach our work with care and a sense of duty, to make the world a better space.
We embrace diversity and strive to create an inclusive and equitable environment for all.
Applicant Privacy Notice