Manager, Implementation at Namely
About the Role
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function and we’re committed to breaking down barriers to make HCM operations simpler while delivering a differentiated client experience. Our Professional Services team owns that experience from the beginning by delivering best-in-class implementation of our solutions.
As a Manager on our Professional Services team, you will oversee a team of Implementation Consultants that will deeply understand a client’s requirements and configure our solution to meet their needs. As a key leader, you too will project manage the implementation of all Namely services, ensuring that the new client experience is truly consultative and sets them up for a successful long-term partnership with us. You will be accountable for on time and accurate implementations, thus you hold the ultimate accountability around this objective.
- Lead a team of HRIS, Payroll and Benefits Administration Consultants responsible for implementation of Namely products as well as project service work for our existing clients.
- Work collaboratively with the other Implementation Managers and internal leaders to ensure a smooth onboarding and best-in-class implementation
- Partner with our Service teams to help mitigate client churn
- Attract and retain team members - our client base is growing, so we’re growing this team accordingly
- Coach and develop your team members, help them identify ways to improve the client experience and demonstrate how to handle escalated client issues
- Hold team members accountable to service and performance metrics
- Leverage client feedback to improve services and the client interaction model by collaborating with leadership teams across departments with the goal to improve internal and external processes to benefit the client experience
- Contribute to the development, ongoing assessment of, and maintenance of key service and satisfaction metrics
- Accountable for on time and accurate delivery of all implementations
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience implementing HR, payroll and/or benefits administration solutions
- 2 years of experience managing a team in a fast-paced environment where priorities may shift quickly
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Experience mentoring and coaching team members who are subject matter experts in HR, Payroll, Benefits, Performance Management, and/or other HR disciplines
- Outstanding client relationship and consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationship skills. Focused on finding a solution because there is always a way to get it done!
- Track record of cultivating teams who provide the highest level of customer service with uncompromising integrity
- Able to juggle multiple priorities and know when to delegate, and when to take direct ownership
Nice to Have
- Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, lookup formulas, etc.)
- Industry certifications (i.e. FPC, CPP, CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Other; Six Sigma, Lean, PMP, BPM
This position has a salary range of $110,000 - $130,000 per annum with an incentive plan based on the achievement of individual and/or organizational performance metrics. Namely offers employees medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with company match, equity, flexible spending accounts, $50,000 basic life and AD&D, free telehealthcare, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave, employee stock purchase plan, paid family leave, and many other available benefits.
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Places to Work in New York 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Leadership Teams 2021
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEOs for Diversity 2021
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.