Manager, International Freight at Peloton
About the role:
Peloton is seeking a Manager, International Freight to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this position you will be reporting to the Senior Manager International Freight and manage a growing team of International Freight Analysts.
You will manage Peloton’s International Transportation providers to execute against committed End-to-End lead times into the North American and International markets. This role will manage the growth of our volumes while keeping costs in line – even in challenging market conditions. You will be involved from the point of sourcing strategic partners through RFQ’s, contract negotiations, system integration and enhancements, securing capacity based on forecasting, serve as point of escalation, set and manage performance KPI’s and ensure accurate and timely billing by our partners.
Licensed US customs brokers will be preferred. Bilingual is a plus.
- Scale Team and Processes for growth
- Drive KPI’s with our partners
- Ensure relevant shipment milestones are exchanged and data is used to drive decisions
- Prepare the integration to a future TMS
- Identify areas of process improvement
- Document all processes
- Anticipate disruptions to Peloton’s supply chain and prepare contingency planning
- Minimum experience of 10 years with an Importer, Freight Forwarder or Steamship line in a similar role
- Excellent Excel and Data Analytics skills
- Must have previous experience with E2Open, ERP, TMS and have the mindset to implement systemic and data driven solutions to problems
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights to Peloton’s Senior and Executive Management
- Highly organized and structured
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Forward thinking, anticipating disruptions and contingency planning mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high tech environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Capability to build and manage a high functioning team with inspirational and positive leadership
- Overall passion for Supply Chain and Transportation
- Creative approach to problem solving
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.