WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including HBO, Disney, Guardian, Burger King, Seamless, Delivery Hero, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020). Our London office has also been Great Place to Work-Certified for 2021 by Great Place to Work UK.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Braze, Inc is seeking an IT Service Desk Manager to play a crucial role in supporting our global business units and our expanding business footprint around the world. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our international IT service desk. This role’s primary responsibilities ensure service desk targets are met and ensure team processes are documented and accurate. You will be responsible for developing the team and scaling the team globally. You will oversee the incident response for any outages/emergency activities affecting the organization.Responsibilities:
- Oversee the day to day operations of our service desk
- Effectively manage, develop and mentor our high performing global service desk team
- Ensuring employee satisfaction with their requests
- Oversee management of incident response
- Oversee post-mortems of an incident and drive a detailed review of root causes
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and drive change
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on team’s performance and service desk trends
- Manage budget and licenses for services managed by the service desk team
- Ensure all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, audited for accuracy, and improved regularly
- Support company growth through hiring and developing team members’ skill sets.
- Uphold SLA compliance and address SLA breaches
- Manage team OKRs and report on team performance
- Serve as top tier escalation point for team and manage escalated issues
- Follow up on customer-satisfaction issues and user-feedback responses
- Ensure team compliance with policies and procedures
- Manage team schedules
- Oversee monitoring of service uptime, maintenance windows, and scheduled service outages
- You view your role as supporting your team and the company to meet their business objectives
- You have built a cohesive team and are able to manage people effectively
- Has established processes and procedures for a service desk team
- Has built reporting of KPIs and service trends
- Experience managing and growing a global service desk team
- Utilize data-driven decision making
- You can manage multiple priorities in a fast pace and high volume environment
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
Braze is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and making our organization a place for all individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, age, sex and gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected class. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are selected to interview, to request an accommodation either as part of the interview process or during your potential employment with Braze, please let your recruiter know and a member of our People Relations team will follow up with you.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.