Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Manager, Member Services Technology to play a key role in supporting the Member Services teams as we continue to grow. You will have one direct report and work with the larger Enterprise Systems team to deliver solutions that improve the member support experience at Peloton. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing the IT roadmap while leading strategic projects and solutions.
The Manager, Member Services Technology will be accountable for improving the technology landscape that supports the member services and service design team. This role reports to the Director of Member Experience IT, who manages core service offerings for the team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing, driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers value to our Member Services team and Peloton overall. The ideal candidate calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong skills in member support technology.
- Partner with Global and local Member Support colleagues to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and pain points.
- Form strong working relationships with member support and service design staff that run the core processes locally, regionally and globally
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Critically evaluate business processes and needs and help build the roadmap to deliver soluitons
- Monitor project progress, ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives
Basic Job Requirements
Education or Certifications
- 5+ years of overall customer support IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in an IT Manager or equivalent role
- Proven ability to deliver solutions and provide support and guidance in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects.
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams to deliver results. ultiple responsibilities.
- Experience working with Customer Support software such as Zendesk and Service Cloud
- Experience with customer support and ERP system integrations
- Experience guiding the technical roadmap for Member Support
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and package software to meet business needs
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other language skills would be beneficial
- Prior global experience
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.