Manager, Merchant Experience at DoorDash
We're looking for a key member of our Merchant Strategy & Operations team to manage and optimize the experience of our merchant restaurant partners, aiming to retain and engage merchants and drive satisfaction. You’ll build and scale operational programs to improve the merchant experience, working cross-functionally with our product, engineering, account management, analytics and support teams to enable our most valuable merchants to work seamlessly with DoorDash.What You'll Achieve
- You’ll own the success of key merchant experience programs by driving initiatives across technical and non-technical teams
- You’ll partner with product and engineering to drive changes to merchant tools
- You’ll identify, resolve, and escalate day-to-day blockers
- You’ll serve as the voice of the merchant in internal forums, representing the Mx needs across teams and gathering insights across account management teams
- You’ll lead the go-to-market strategy for how we roll out Mx-first programs and products
- Relentless operator - You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to execute
- Influencer– You can build relationships with and motivate people at all levels and job functions inside and outside of the company
- Systems thinker - You think in terms of scalable process and long-term vision and can build the infrastructure to get there
- Problem solver – You can independently translate a high-level vision into measurable success metrics and actionable plans
- Self-starter – You are naturally curious and have a bias towards action
- 4-7 years of experience in operations / product management / consulting or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- Proven track record of leading projects across technical and non-technical teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; SQL knowledge is a plus
- Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated success in fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.