Peloton is seeking a Manager, Operations Support to join our New York based Continuous Improvement team. In this role, you will be responsible for the coordination and development of a team of motivated Operations Support associates to ensure there is minimal impact on downstream transactions and issues are resolved as quickly as possible. You will play an integral role in helping lay the framework for the Supply Chain team as we continue to expand our network and systems infrastructure. Leveraging your love of incident management, you will build reporting to drive visibility into trends and escalation areas to influence continuous improvement efforts throughout the organization. Your work will directly enable the field to complete their functions seamlessly and efficiently while also driving SOP compliance efforts across our systems. You will partner directly with your manager to effectively manage the 7-day support process, establishing trust in ownership of all incident management while knowing when to communicate and escalate issues.
Own best-in-class Incident Support Team
- Build and maintain rotating operations staffing schedule to ensure incident triaging can occur within SLAs during all hours of warehouse operations across our network (non-traditional)
- Analyze new situations and determine resources needed to solve them, responding rapidly to business needs
- Responsible for resource administration and time management for the day to day tasks of the Operations Support Team, review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
- Own and hold all team members accountable for incident SLAs including resolution, escalation paths, and productivity
- Develop performance measurements framework and facilitated feedback to team members on issues such as incident service, communication, and technical skills.
- Able to work on own initiatives to develop the team
Develop weekly results reporting to drive continuous improvement
- Ensure all incoming inquiries/tickets across multiple functions are tracked and sent to correct triage points within the team
- Develop ongoing reports on ticketing and incident trends and team performance to aid supply chain process improvement goals
- Own all Support team ticketing platform configuration and reporting
- Summarizes weekly activities performed and time spent by resource
Refine/Define processes and SOPs
- Continuously edit current document SOPs for validity and improved practices
- Distill new and vague complex issues into solvable and applicable tasks that can be document and replicated by support team
- Perform quality control audits of team’s work against SOPs
- Strong partnership and transparency with manager, building trust in ownership of SOPs and support team and knowing when to escalate issues
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 5+ years of professional experience (preferably in operations or supply chain) of which 2+ years with direct management experience
- Ability to effectively manage a multifunction team, especially improving and developing the knowledge & skills of others
- A self-starter who is assertive but diplomatic with the ability to prioritize workload and to perform in a high-pressure, fast-paced, and changing environment
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Strong attention-to-detail and organization
- Process-driven and excellent time-management skills
- Confident working with data and data tools. An ability to quickly analyze data to tell a story and identify areas for operational improvement
- Experience in issue tracking and support ticketing systems
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and Netsuite/SAP (ERP)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.