Manager, Operations Training and Change Management at Peloton
About the Role
The Manager, Operations Training and Change Management is responsible for training and organizational change management for the Peloton supply chain. Leveraging a deep understanding of Peloton’s back office processes, internal systems, and our partner’s systems, you will find the optimal way to raise the team’s knowledge and ensure best practices are followed. You will strive to create a global standard, finding creative ways to motivate key users to be fully invested. You will focus on enabling and measuring sustainable change by creating a Change Management Operating Model, including assessing and articulating the level of change needed for business processes, systems and technology, and job roles. As a key part of our business team, you drive for high quality and timely delivery in every initiative you take on, measuring success along the way. You will be required to provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization.
- Develop and execute comprehensive change management strategies for new operational initiatives
- Create Change Management Operating Model for major new operations initiatives, such as impact assessments, governance and sponsorship engagement strategies, sponsor roadmaps, and plans across communication, coaching, training, resistance management, and measurement for adoption
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to drive awareness, build desire, increase adoption, defining and measuring success metrics, and mitigate risk
- Work as a coach and internal change consultant to project sponsors and project teams
- Lead development and delivery of training materials for operational initiatives
- Proactively anticipates challenges and finds solutions to mitigate risks
- Creates a sustainability strategy and execution plan to ensure stakeholder groups can sustain adoption post roll out and own future ongoing improvement efforts
- 5+ years of training and/or OCM experience including projects and system implementations with a complex scope
- 2+ years’ product management, agile project/program management or other product ownership role
- Experience with best-in-class ERP, CRM, Supply Chain, and Order Management systems - Big ERP (SAP, Oracle), Salesforce Lightning, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.