Peloton is looking for a Manager of Production Operations to join our growing Production team. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that supports innovative, live fitness programming at two state-of-the-art broadcast facilities in New York and London. This role will be responsible for leading and growing technical production teams in supporting high-quality, live and recorded programs at scale in a demanding and changing production environment.RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Manages daily operations and long-term planning for technical crews across Peloton fitness categories
- Hires, trains, and develops a team that is growing and evolving; focused on continuous improvement and growth of team through goal setting, feedback, and career development
- Evaluates and elevates the technical abilities of crews through training and development programs and individual feedback
- Provides clear, strong leadership and support; effortless culture builder, developing a high-performing, collaborative, passionate and creative team who loves their work
- Manages technical logistics for high-profile projects and productions ensuring goals and deadlines are met
- Works cross-functionally and proactively with teams across the business
- Experienced leader with 4+ years of experience working in a fast-paced live broadcast environment managing people and processes
- Must have experience in technical production
- Communicates clearly, proactively, and displays excellent interpersonal and team building skills
- True cross-functional collaborator open to feedback and able to provide quick solutions
- Experience managing simultaneous programs from start to finish and ability to hit all deadlines
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Proficient with Google Suite, Slack, Jira, and media production applications and equipment
- Desired: Fluency in Spanish or German
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.