Manager, Quality and Supply Operations
DoorDash Drive is our company’s hypergrowth fulfillment platform serving restaurants, grocers and retailers across the United States and Canada. The Manager, Quality and Supply Operations will steer superior logistics and efficiency for our most important deliveries. They must have a natural aptitude for blending creativity and analytics to devise innovative solutions to complex logistical problems, the operational prowess to get stuff done as part of a cross-functional team, and the confidence to communicate insights effectively to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. Think this is you? Read on...
What You’ll Do
- Strategize – Execute the strategy for the supply side of our Drive fulfillment business across North America. Making sure we have equipped, top tier Drive Dashers on the road, where we need them, when we need them
- Analyze – Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of several Drive Dasher onboarding, incentive, engagement, and retention programs and experiments
- Experiment – Use data-driven decision-making to run tests, assess results, and implement insights quickly
- Influence – Work cross-functionally with our Product, Engineering, Analytics, Strategy & Operations, Support and Finance teams to improve the Drive Dasher experience and exceed quality and financial goals
- Self-starter – You are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment
- Naturally curious – You always look for ways to improve
- Entrepreneurial – You want to shape the vision and direction of the company
- Relationship-builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Problem Solver – You have a talent for synthesizing complex problems
- Analytical – You back your decisions up with data and facts
- 5+ years of experience in consulting, strategy, business development, operations, technology, banking, analytics or related experience; high-growth or early-stage start-up experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent analytical thinker who can provide recommendations; Advanced Excel skills (can perform complex functions) ; SQL knowledge is a plus
- Expert communication and interpersonal skills
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.