Manager, Regional Training Operations at Peloton
The Manager, Regional Training Operations will collaborate with others to understand the needs of the business to successfully create and deliver strategic, in-person and remote, learning solutions that align to operational changes and business priorities specifically supporting our growing and evolving initiative business.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Assess needs, develop content in-line with business goals, while making recommendations for the most effective design/delivery method to achieve successful execution.
- Prepare detailed project plans defining objectives, business requirements, timeline and expected results.
- Identify training or process improvement opportunities and provide recommendations that ensure all learning and development is equitably available to a diverse team of global team members and promote equity and belonging in all materials.
- Serve as an Learning ambassador to promote and advocate for continued growth of learning initiatives within the company.
- Work closely with People Business Partners and subject matter experts and leadership to develop resources that are consistent across the business globally.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with Business Partners and Leaders to ensure successful development, execution and compliance.
- Evaluate the outcomes of training sessions and maintain records of trainees’ progress and achievements. Monitor training costs against budgets and ensure they make the most efficient use of company resources.
- Research and implement best practices in instructional technology, tools, and approaches.
- Lead a team of Regional Trainers, identifying gaps in abilities and providing the tools and resources to support continued growth and development; Work to support a team of regional trainers, training and developing them.
- Foster a cross-functional team environment that reflects Peloton’s learning philosophy, encouraging continued growth and development.
- Serve as a Peloton culture ambassador, leading with our core values and ensuring that our core values are embedded in all learning programs.
This description indicates the general nature of the qualifications and duties required in this job classification, as well as the essential functions a person must be able to perform in this job. It is not a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities employees assigned to this job may have.
- 2-3 years in a learning program implementation/management role, preferably in a fast-paced environment with a large number of hourly and salaried employees
- Experience implementing and managing a variety of learning programs across a global organization
- Prior experience evaluating and managing training programs including tracking learning consumption, milestones, objectives and other KPIs
- 2-3 years experience program managing programs focused on learning and development and human capital or people programs
- Ability to analyze information from a variety of sources to assist in forming instructionally sound course content
- Experience working with a team of Instructional Designers, including the use of an LMS platform and appropriate use of visual and audio content design in Google Slides, audio video-editing software and other software used for developing engaging training experiences
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, Masters degree a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs
This is primarily an active position, involving long periods of standing and lifting items weighing 25 lbs or more. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.