Manager, Restaurant Success at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Manager, Restaurant Success role is a great opportunity to leverage your leadership and operational skills to make an impact across our entire success team. You'll be on the front lines of building Grubhub's success infrastructure to ensure excellence and consistency across the success team while also managing a team of Account Advisors. You'll need to understand change management, leadership, process improvement and be able to command respect from the entire team.
- Lead, motivate and support a team of 11 Account Advisors focused on managing and owning changing corporate initiative projects
- Ensure team organization utilizing most current tools, methods and processes. Our best practices are documented, standardized and used consistently throughout success organization.
- Develop and coach team members and manage the day to day workflows. Monitor performance and initiate actions to strengthen results and help achieve career advancement
- Identify projects and initiatives for the associate accounts advisors to prioritize and own to better streamline and align to the larger company and department initiatives
- Identify, implement and execute on potential projects that will address success impediments or allow the team to capitalize on unrealized opportunities
- Actively identify and pursue strategic and operations objectives and successfully plan, implement and execute
- Audit department rate matches and creates trackers to enhance the departments ability to streamline and reduce errors. Create team and department contests to encourage collaboration and increase department numbers to achieve goals
What You Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Experience working with Restaurant Owners
- Managing a small team (8-11 team members) is preferred, but not required
- Experience working in Salesforce or similar toolset
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]