Manager, Reverse Logistics (Repair and Refurb)
Peloton is seeking an Operations Manager to support a reverse logistics network across Peloton’s full suite of products, including bikes, treads, tablets, accessories, and future product introductions. The candidate will drive improvement for all aspects of the repair and refurbishment operations. The ideal candidate has excellent project management, analytical and communication skills.
- Effectively manage repairs and refurbishment workstreams to identify opportunities and optimize cost, customer service and quality across all products and geographies. Projects include but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional meetings to develop repair and refurb strategies and manage updates from all parties
- Manage spare parts supply and demand planning operations
- Establish repair and refurb standards and SOPs to drive yield, standardization and 1st time success rate
- Report on success, cost and time to resolution of service repairs for 3PL and internal warehouse repair operations
- Develop repair and refurb strategy for new products, including early field failure analysis
- Support customer service training for remote diagnosis. Drive feedback to improve diagnosis
- Analyze data to develop KPI reporting and identify opportunities and monitor implementation to determine project success.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholder teams including Logistics, Field Operations, Quality, Customer Service, and Planning to establish and build cross-functional buy-in.
- 5+ years of professional experience in operations, supply chain or logistics
- Experience in repair and refurb operations
- High level of proficiency in Excel and data analysis
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage across teams and business functions
- Exceptional ability to organize time and resources effectively to determine priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.