CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We’re looking for a strong Manager to own multiple existing partnerships for the Sports & Entertainment team at CLEAR. This includes working with teams, leagues and events to drive new CLEAR membership, increase CLEAR usage and enhance the fan experience. This also includes understanding our partners’ needs to deliver new CLEAR technology solutions, resulting in deeper penetration and higher partner NPS. Finally, this role will also work with the CLEAR Marketing team to drive brand reach and sentiment through these partnerships. This role reports to the Director, Partnership Management, Sports & Entertainment.
What You Will Do:
- Manage, grow & deepen CLEAR’s partnership with more complex Partners across a variety of professional leagues and events; including on-site support and integration with the Partners
- This includes driving adoption, usage, penetration, NPS (fan and partner), and brand reach and sentiment for key relationships; this also includes renewals and up-sell/cross-sell conversations
- Partner with the marketing team to build, execute, manage and optimize activation plans to best impact these KPIs
- Work closely with our Operations team to design and optimize team partnerships for launch and ongoing partner success
- Integrate with other Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team members who will have their own portfolios of additional partners, ensuring high satisfaction and growth for all partners
- Work with the team head, as well as the business operations and strategy lead, to own an internal scorecard and tracking process in to maximize business impact
- Additionally, support the team head in the creation of operational processes and frameworks that then are rolled out across the direct team and close internal partners
- Bring depth of data analysis and strategy to ensure that the entire Partnership Management team is delivering the highest levels of service and opportunity to the whole portfolio, including leveraging analytics tools and presenting strategic recommendations to senior management
- Partner with the Growth Strategy team lead to help communicate road map updates to both internal and external constituents; developing close relationships with the product team and serving as the voice of our partners and their fans
- Serve as an internal business leader, coordinating between internal CLEAR stakeholders (marketing, operations, technology, product) and different functions at our partners
- Participate in cross-department working teams to help develop new solutions and fan experiences that drive joy and business value, including Hackathons, innovation challenges, and other creative development efforts
- As tenure accrues, participate in round-table conversations with C-level executives and company leaders to provide context, insight, and recommendations
- Travel to partner locations as required
Who You Are:
- 3+ years experience with a demonstrable track record of managing long-term client relationships to drive growth. Technology background preferred, sports business knowledge also helpful
- Passion for the member/fan experience
- Strong ability to lead, collaborate, and execute, all with strong stakeholder management
- You’re obsessed with data-based decision making and motivated by KPIs that measure performance, while ensuring growth and deeper engagement.