Manager, Strategic Product Consultants
We’re looking for a Manager, Strategic Product Consultants (SPC) to lead Procore’s Quality and Safety and Building Information Modeling/Virtual Design & Construction (BIM/VDC) SPC teams. In this role, you’ll drive best practices by establishing operations, setting strategic goals, and providing daily guidance to your team.
As our Manager, Strategic Product Consultants, you’ll successfully lead, mentor, and grow your team of individual contributors. This includes facilitating onboarding, providing training, identifying challenging opportunities for advancement, and driving high performance with OKRs. As a successful candidate, you have experience managing professional services and aspirations to pursue future leadership opportunities. You’re viewed as a trusted advisor who can skillfully manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building to move the needle on projects. And you embody our values of Optimism, Ownership, and Openness.
This role has the opportunity to be based in our New York City or Austin Texas offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and guide current SPC responsibilities this includes driving new initiatives and leading process changes
- Provide expertise for escalated client issues relating to the product or objection handling for their product line
- Engage with Customer Success Leadership on team wins and losses
- Establish and maintain job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Inspire team members to achieve high results and metrics; develop and manage team OKRs, messaging and updates
- Recruit, mentor, and develop team members by identifying training opportunities, establishing career paths, and managing peer shadowing
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or a related field is preferred
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS Management or team lead is required
- 5+ years of experience working in a customer support or implementation function on SaaS platforms including managing onboarding, training, and client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Track record of accountability, commitment, and loyalty
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and process-oriented mindset
- Track record as an early adopter for driving change and a demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience creating and managing OKRs
- Experience with Financial, Construction, Project Management or ERP software solutions is preferred
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events