Manager, Strategy and Business Operations
Harry’s is a men’s grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience and for guys who know they shouldn’t have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value and experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website and select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers and are growing fast. We’re now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online and in stores across the country.
About the Team:
The Global Strategy team at Harry’s works cross-functionally to develop the company’s strategic focus, manage internal strategic projects as well as existing and future opportunities, and improve business processes around the organization. The team is focused on growing revenue and profit for our entire business.
About the Role:
As a Manager on the team, you will work to answer our most pressing strategic questions. You will assist in developing the long-term vision for the company and work on a wide range of projects to add value in many parts of the business; and while strategic planning is important, the implementation of initiatives and execution on business opportunities will be critical. This role will be based at our headquarters in New York, with some domestic and international travel to be expected.
What you will accomplish:
- Work cross-functionally to craft our overall corporate strategy, refine our long-term roadmap and understand the financial implications
- Push forward high-priority business development opportunities
- Assess new growth opportunities and existing categories/channels trends
- Drive high-impact internal consulting projects working with key functional leaders (strategy and implementation)
- Answer the CEOs’ most pressing strategic questions and be an expert on our markets
- Engage with and learn from other critical teams including sales, marketing, analytics, operations, and product development
This should describe you:
- A Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years in management consulting with 4+ years overall in an analytical, data-driven role
- Experience with advanced modeling and the ability to create impactful presentations
- Self-starter, confident, ability to manage projects independently once onboarded
- Demonstrated success collaborating and driving cross-functional consensus
- Comfortable and effective when presenting to senior leadership and partners
- Passion for working in an entrepreneurial environment with a positive attitude
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to the Director, Strategy and Business Operations
- Working on the Strategy and Business Operations Team
- Work closely with all teams of the Harry’s organization
Harry’s is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.