Manager, Supply Chain Development at Peloton
The Manager, Supply Chain Development is responsible for evaluating, scoping, implementing, and launching programs impacting the Global Peloton Supply Chain. Programs range from short multi-week engagements impacting a small team to year-long global system implementations impacting multiple departments (E.g., Manufacturing, Hardware, Quality, Planning, Logistics, Last Mile, Accounting, Supply Chain IT). You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future systems investments and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Drive the End-to-End Program Management lifecycle –
- Scoping: Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Planning: Develop the program timeline, workstreams, owners; identify the critical path and subsequent milestones
- Implementation: Manage the program timeline, risks and issues; develop reporting standards and cadences; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g., SC and SC IT team), identify workstreams requiring your attention and roll up your sleeves
- Operational Deployment: Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes and successfully transition ownership; implement templates to automatically track program costs; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
Serve as the Program Management Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Demonstrate to your team the value of program management
- Remain one step ahead of any issue; your goal is that there are no surprises
Serve as a Supply Chain SME
- Dive in to learn how our SC works
- Understand impacts of a program on all other aspects of the supply chain
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly deployed programs processes and those already existing
- 5+ years’ experience in cross-functional project management; 1-2 years’ relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean principles, project management and change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- Proven track record of successful program deployments with quantifiable results where you operated in a leadership role
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
- Experience with Google Suite (Google Slides, Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.