Manager, Supply Chain ERP at Peloton
About the Role
The Manager, Supply Chain ERP is responsible for driving the creation and optimization of best-in-class Supply Chain solutions while providing support for current Supply Chain processes. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of Peloton order management processes and SAP ERP Supply Chain modules and integrations to support our business. As a key leader within the business team, you drive for high quality and timely delivery in every initiative. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for the creation of a global standard and motivating key users to be fully invested. You will expect a high standard of documentation for systems and processes that support business capabilities and are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery. You will be required to provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis and your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business and build mature tools to support a growing organization. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of technical skills, analytical capability, program and project management expertise, and the ability to create and maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams and their leaders.
Be the ERP Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on a support role related to the Peloton technology investments, advising on system designs, implementing new capabilities, processes and associated management metrics working alongside the execution team, internal business owners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize or differentiate to build the best-in-class Peloton Supply Chain
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities, provide oversight across platforms and functional areas to ensure that end-to-end processes and data flow seamlessly
- Drive decisions across cross-functional teams in both the technical and operational arenas, ensuring tradeoffs are understood and mitigations are put in place when required
- Research and Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Define and drive documentation of standard business processes and related systems flow to ensure for cross functional clarity of supply chain processes
- Take a “Big Picture” view - ensure creation of new systems and processes integrates effectively into the existing landscape and does not disrupt business continuity
Own the Journey to Successful Implementation for technology investments -
- Flexibly move between the Process Designer, Business Analyst and Project Lead as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow
- Work as part of a cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems and technology, working with our organizational partners and external providers to drive trade-off discussions and align our processes to industry best practices
- Manage the Supply Chain ERP backlog, evaluate projects to deliver efficiencies and optimization plans to maximize revenue opportunities and/or lower costs
- Structure and lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Develop strong working relationships with Inventory Planning, Supply Chain & Transportation, Finance, IT, and Member Experiences teams to ensure a cohesive product
- Guide business colleagues through project activities to support new process/system implementations: integration/system testing, training, and change management.
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years’ leading large-scale initiatives to improve Supply Chain functions
- 2+ years’ product management, agile project/program management or other product ownership role
- Significant experience with best-in-class supply chain systems - Big ERP, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems and Manufacturing Execution Systems. SAP WM/LE experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by systems solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm and precise and concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance and deliver sustainable results to the team
sustainable results to the team
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.