Manager, Supply Chain Network Design at Peloton
The Manager, Supply Chain Network Design role is responsible for leading programs looking to solve cross-functional supply chain network challenges as it relates to end-to-end integration of the Peloton Supply Chain, enabling significant scale and growth for the organization. Programs range from short multi-week network design impacting a small team to long-term global networks impacting multiple departments (E.g., sourcing, manufacturing, middle mile, final mile, transportation, international). You will be part of the growing Integrated Supply Chain Development team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future network and ensuring effective deployment of new capabilities into our existing operation. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
This leader should be great at building relationships across internal teams as well as peer functions, influence with authority and be able to facilitate and drive results in a fast paced and demanding environment. This role will be a critical piece in continuing to build a best-in-class supply chain network and focused on driving key initiatives to increase speed to customers and reduce cost. This role is expected to leverage effective storytelling skills to translate complex analyses into understandable insights and execution.
Drive the End-to-End Network Design lifecycle –
- Scoping: Build the business case for the program, identify the program goals and timeline, required team(s) and effort, and desired impacts
- Data Analysis: Identify data sources for key modeling inputs, execute data analysis and cleansing techniques, and data validation with key stakeholders
- Modeling Execution: Build out model scope, execute baseline model, resolve any modeling issues, document key assumptions, and identify and execute modeling scenarios; identify cross-functional impacts and serve as the single point of truth for the program; serve as the liaison between teams (E.g., SC and final-mile)
- Operational Deployment: Identify sustaining business owners, document all sustaining processes and successfully execute modeling recommendations; implement templates to make models sustainable/valuable; define reporting cadence to monitor program post-launch
Serve as the Program Management Subject Matter Expert (SME) for key projects –
- Demonstrate to your team the value of program management
- Remain one step ahead of any issue; your goal is that there are no surprises
- 5+ years’ experience in years’ relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and supporting large scale supply chain network optimization, transportation optimization, inventory optimization, or simulation projects
- Experience with LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru, JDA, or similar modeling tools
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, Python, Data Guru, and similar data tools
- Experience managing and executing large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering, and modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
- Clear communicator with keen ability to present findings in succinct presentations, experience with executive communications
- Capable of managing multiple projects and prioritizing deadlines within the team
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented worker - ability to keep track of project impacting details and manage multiple, simultaneous programs with competing priorities
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Experience leading, coaching and developing high performing supply chain professionals Experience with cloud-based program management tools: Confluence, Jira, SmartSheets, Monday.com
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.