Manager, Supply Chain Network Optimization at Peloton
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Supply Chain Network Optimization Manager will be responsible for creating a modeling framework to assess and improve the efficiency of Peloton’s end-to-end global supply chain. This position will select, implement, and maintain the tools and inputs required and work to develop short, medium, and long-term network and capacity modeling frameworks based on a combination of historical and forecasted demand that will be used to make strategic decisions about the layout and operational flow of the Peloton supply chain.
- Select, evaluate, and implement the tools necessary to build a scalable end-to-end supply chain network model for Peloton
- Create a framework for supply chain network optimization and build models based on that framework to identify network and capacity optimization opportunities in Peloton’s supply chain
- Identify and document all inputs and data points necessary to build relevant network scenarios
- Work cross functionally with other members of the peloton supply chain to collect and validate inputs
- Validate, analyze, and interpret model outputs and their impact at the operational and strategic level
- Present analysis and outputs to senior supply chain leadership clearly and concisely
- 3-5 years of experience in global supply chain network design
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles with an emphasis in the realms of transportation optimization, inventory management, and warehouse/space capacity planning
- Comfortable collecting, combining, and cleansing large sets of data from multiple data sources (data wrangling/munging)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in one or more common network design/optimization platforms highly desired (llamasoft or similar)
- Ability to self-direct; analyze and prioritize impacts across various projects independently and direct efforts accordingly