Manager, Supply Chain Planning Processes at Peloton
The Manager, Supply Chain Planning Processes is responsible for Peloton's global end to end supply chain planning processes, developing and deploying Continuous Improvement programs into all aspects of the supply chain planning operation – Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Inventory Management. You will be part of the growing Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future systems investments and ensuring effective deployment into our existing operation. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for global standardization. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Drive the End to End Process Development lifecycle -
- Audit business processes and determine areas for improvement - Stay informed about on the ground challenges of regional operational teams and frontline managers in order to determine key areas for investigation
- Review Metrics and dive deep on the 'Why's' of current performance - driving Root cause analysis to better understand the scenario and current impacts
- Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Write clear and detailed process flow diagrams and related functional requirements, ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, and technology
- Partner with internal and external engineering teams to develop and deploy the newly designed and built processes and associated systems; driving adoption with change management plans
- Develops best practices in documentation and process management working closely with the Operational owners ensuring nothing is left to 'tribal knowledge'
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton technology investments, co-leading projects implementing new supply chain planning processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners and IT project managers
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly created processes and those already existing
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 2-3 years’ experience in project management or business process management
- 1+ years of experience creating/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Method Of Procedures (MOPs)
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.