The Manager, Supply Chain Process is responsible for Peloton's global end to end supply chain processes, developing and deploying Continuous Improvement programs into all aspects of the supply chain operation - Manufacturing, Inbound, Outbound, Inventory, Transportation, and Reverse Logistics. You will be part of the growing Continuous Improvement & Analytics team, playing a key role in deciding Peloton’s future systems investments and ensuring effective deployment into our existing operation. To accomplish this, you will engage with local and global teams to align on project vision and execution strategy, striving for global standardization. As Peloton grows and expands in new marketplaces and broadens its supply chain footprint, you will be critical in the planning and execution of efficient supply chain strategies.
Drive the End to End Process Development lifecycle -
- Audit business processes and determine areas for improvement - Stay informed about on the ground challenges of regional operational teams and frontline managers in order to determine key areas for investigation
- Review Metrics and dive deep on the 'Why's' of current performance - driving Root cause analysis to better understand the scenario and current impacts
- Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents and change impact analyses
- Lead workshops to document current state and desired future state processes and systems
- Write clear and detailed process flow diagrams and related functional requirements, ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, and technology
- Partner with internal and external engineering teams to develop and deploy the newly designed and built processes and associated systems; driving adoption with change management plans
- Develops best practices in documentation and process management working closely with the Operational owners ensuring nothing is left to 'tribal knowledge'
- Work with the Operations Leaders to determine the most appropriate tracking tools and methodologies for measuring performance, set the baseline and measure success post-implementation
Be the Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton technology investments, co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems and business processes - research leading practices and determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities
- Take a “Big Picture” view - overseeing and ensuring integration between the newly created processes and those already existing
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related Business degree
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 2-3 years’ experience in project management or business process management
- 1+ years of experience creating/updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)/Method Of Procedures (MOPs)
- Experience with Supply Chain Systems are a big plus - including but not limited to ERP systems, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by IT solutions
- Demonstrated ability documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Experience using industry Problem Solving Tools such as 8D, Fishbone/Cause-Effect, and CAPA methodology
- Working knowledge and understanding of lean, project management and change management - Six Sigma, PMP or change management certification are a big plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.