Manager, Technical Capabilities at CLEAR
CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a partner-facing and technology-minded Manager of Technical Capabilities to drive technical discovery with partners across CLEAR’s growth verticals. As part of this team, you’ll bring an expansive product knowledge and technical background in explaining complex concepts concisely to partners and evangelize CLEAR’s platform while showcasing capabilities through demos and presentations. You’ll also act as a liaison to our product & engineering teams, distilling sales engagement feedback for them to guide our roadmap. Finally, you’ll have the organizational skills to do all this, and be able to manage coordinating multiple, at times competing, initiatives.
What You Will Do:
- Act as a technical SME for CLEAR’s platform and full capability stack, constantly staying up to date on the platform as it evolves and releases new features
- Develop deep external relationships with partners’ technical teams and drive discussions from initial engagement through implementation handoff
- Build internal relationships with Product and Engineering to foster technical solutions that focus on user experience and scalability.
- Demonstrate the technical capabilities of the CLEAR platform to external partners, including developing code snippets and sample applications
- Provide support for preparing technical responses to prospect questions, FAQs, knowledge base and case support entries; help define “best practices” for broad usage across large enterprises
Who You Are:
- 3-5+ years relevant work experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of technical experience designing and implementing software solutions, ideally full-stack development with understanding of API and authentication frameworks.
- Consultative approach regarding technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Experience in solution design or solution architecting related to collaboration/workflow/project management.
- Ability to operate at both a strategic and execution level; ideate and directly execute
- Ability to travel to partner locations as needed