Unqork is the no-code platform that’s pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we’re creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As a Technical Community Manager, you will be growing and expanding Unqork’s user community on Stack Overflow and other platforms. You will:
- Establish operational model, manage tools and processes, and help drive day to day implementation, user base expansion, and overall growth on the community platforms and forums
- Break growth barriers, expand the SME programs, as well as manage the Technical Community Management team.
- Work across the entire org to collaborate on community initiatives and build a robust community practice
- Mentor and develop junior team members and set them up for success
Who you are:
- You are resourceful, open-minded, and a communicative team player
- You are a collaborator that can uplift and assist your team and across teams
- You are a very detailed-oriented and meticulously organized
- You have a positive attitude and an outgoing personality
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, diligent, self-motivated and have strong ability to quickly context-switch
- You have an eagerness to learn and excel in a high-paced environment
- You have a proven love for developing communities. You're a people-person and a connector; you have natural relationship-building skills, and you're deeply empathetic
- You have working understanding & ability to speak about a technical product
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of community landscape and competitive tools and platforms
- Knowledge of latest trends in community platforms
- Experience growing and developing a team
- Experience establishing a cadence, metrics, KPIs, operational structure, and feedback loops for the team
- Experience with Stack Overflow
- Experience running QA forums
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.