Manager, Telecom Infrastructure
Manager, Technology – Global Telecom and Call Centers
WW is looking for candidates to help change people’s lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encompass healthy eating, physical activity and positive mindset. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all. To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit http://www.ww.com/us/corporate-careers
Manage our Global Telecom Infrastructure and operationally support Global WW telecommunications related assets Including regional corporate phone systems and call centers.
- Execute Migration, Decommission, Consolidation Telecom Infrastructure Projects in line with Tech Strategy.
- Engages with global counterparts responsible for operational support of all enterprise telephony systems, services, call center technologies, and other telecommunications networking assets
- Ensure the highest availability and performance of corporate phone and retail call center systems
- Responsible for operational service management processes to ensure quality, efficiency, productivity and agility goals are achieved
- Plan and oversee installations, and upgrades associated with WW telecommunications assets, services, and environment
- Continuously explore opportunities with Product Leadership to introduce improvements to service availability and quality
- Work very collaboratively with other Tech teams and foster a strong rapport with the call center teams
- Work closely with call center management and staff to address and resolve telecom related issues
- 7 years of experience
- Computer science degree or equivalent academic or professional background.
- Demonstrated experience of PaaS and Administering Twilio
- Demonstrated experience Administering with Genesys Purecloud CallCenter technologies
- Cisco CVP, Avaya ACD
- Cisco CallManager Administration
- Diversified background of technical infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated project management acumen
- Proven vendor management skills
- Organizational Leadership
- Service-oriented approach to IT Telecommunications and Call Center technology
- Strong background in traditional and IP-based telephony technologies
- Very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to analyze and determine root cause.
- Familiar with IP network routing and switching technologies
- Ability to compile operating data/statistics and prepare performance reports
- A strong background working in an IT Operations environment is recommended.
- Familiarity with change management practices in an IT operating environment
- Familiarity with IT networking practices
- May require ability to work at night, off-hours, holidays, or weekends (on-call rotation)
- Some global travel is required (
We hire only the best people. Here are the benefits to being top-notch:
- Generous healthcare coverage.
- 401(K) with company match.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Annual wellness allowance
- Profit Sharing
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.