ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is seeking a Manager, Trade Compliance to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Senior Manager, International Freight to monitor the performance of Peloton’s customs brokers against Master SKU data in the North American and International markets.
You will work within the ACE (US) / CBSA (CA) / HMRC (UK) / Zoll (DE) platforms of Customs to audit and reconcile duty, tax and VAT payments and deferments of Peloton. By classifying Peloton products for imports into all markets you will ensure ongoing accuracy of the Peloton Master SKU database for Imports into all markets.
This role will support the establishment and management of duty drawback programs and FTZ/bonded warehouse set up.
- Identification and collection of supplier’s Import compliance deviations into all Import markets, ensuring corrective action
- ACE etc. reporting expertise to verify brokers compliance to Master SKU data
- EU VAT, Duties and taxes knowledge
- tariff classification / tariff engineering
- ADD/CVD knowledge
- Management of duty drawback program
- Management of customs aspects of bonded warehouses or FTZ
- Management of VMI
- Country of Origin rules and Free Trade Agreements knowledge
- Asia trade compliance
- US Export compliance knowledge
- Establishment of Import/Export manuals
- Support preparation of organization for Customs audits
- Licensed US customs broker
- Minimum experience of 4 years with an Importer or Trade compliance company in a similar role
- Excellent Excel Skills
- Previous experience with tariff and incoterms engineering is preferred.
- Ability to translate data into clear action items and insights
- Strong interest in customs compliance topics (i.e. Tradewar, Exclusion filing)
- Highly organized and structured
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset, consistently challenging the status-quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Overall passion for Compliance, Supply Chain and Transportation
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.