VTS is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). We have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with our award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. We’re continuing to expand our product offerings with our plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace, truva.com. Truva will enable tenants to search for and lease space with VTS landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the VTS team - we recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by our clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), we recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Our headquarters are in NYC, but we have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
Learn more at vts.com or @WeAreVTS
ABOUT THE NEW VTS MARKETPLACE (truva.com)
Over 60% of the US class A office space is already managed using the VTS leasing platform, and it is by far the #1 choice of commercial landlords and agents in the US. The VTS marketplace will integrate with the VTS leasing platform and will be the commercial real estate industry’s first marketplace where tenants can search and lease space with VTS’s Landlord and broker clients online.
Truva will attract and engage tenants and tenant rep brokers in every market to ucover space that will work for them or their clients. Unlike existing listing sites, the VTS marketplace will enable both landlords and brokers to dramatically improve the marketing and leasing of spaces by automating both the listing and leasing process, and will provide tenants with the most accurate and thorough listings in US’ top markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
VTS is looking for a talented Market Manager to join our growing team and help us launch our new marketplace - Truva. You will be responsible for building the Truva brand within the local landlord and broker community. This includes defining and refining Truva’s value proposition in the local market, creating relationships and content to support this value prop. The end goal of these efforts is to increase demand generation from the broker and landlord channels.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and manage relationships with NYC landlords and brokerage community
- Perform business development focused activities to expand existing client relationships and secure new clients
- Work with marketing team to execute key events with landlord and brokerage community
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to nurture client and prospect relationships and drive client engagement (e.g. Sales, Client Advisory, Product, Marketing)
- Work with the VTS Sales Team to activate the NYC market on the supply side
- Work with the marketing team to optimize the story on the Tenant Rep product value
- Work closely with product management on the Truva product to bring leasing transactions online
- Partner with marketing on all market-wide activations (events, launches, etc.)
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Have experience being a broker, or at the very least have experience working closely with the broker community
- Self-starter who has the ability to get his or her hands dirty
- Can quickly pattern match which landlords and brokerage firms will be strong early adopters of the Truva Marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity, clearly articulate problems and propose solutions
WE TAKE CARE OF YOU
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Fantastic location with easy walk to most major subway lines (Times SQ)
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone
- A company that embraces and celebrates diversity
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.