Greater NYC Area
Redesign Health is launching a new venture looking for a Medical Director.
About the role
- Head the medical function for Redesign Health centers and be an active member of the leadership team.
- Working with leadership team, play strong lead role in creating and articulating the clinical/medical vision for the business.
- Partner with the Ops team to insure the effective running of the center from a clinical and patient perspective.
- Build and oversee governance framework for everything medical in the business.
- Collaborate with doctors and relevant health care systems to ensure that the clinical services provided are consistent with the patient requirement of the patient base.
- Be the voice of the doctor/patient with all non clinical stakeholders including vendors, landlords and our own employees as well.
- Working with the Ops and Finance teams, ensure that the clinical model is commercially viable.
Background and requirements:
- Primary care physician (preferred) or any other clinical specialty, providing the candidate has administrative experience at senior leadership levels.
- 3+ years experience practicing medicine.
- 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead clinical organizations and understands the patient care life cycle within a delivery platform.
- Basic understanding of financial models and has good business acumen.
- Currently licensed to practice medicine and ability to obtain licenses to practice in all 50 states.
- Outstanding communications skills - written and verbal.
Read Full Job Description