Member Care Specialist (Tier 3) at CLEAR
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Member Care Specialist (Tier 3) who shares a passion for service excellence. Digital identity is the secular trend we are living and leading and the CLEAR member base continues to rapidly grow. The ideal candidate is member-centric, passionate and a seasoned support agent who knows how to get to the bottom of the most challenging issues. As a Tier 3 Specialist, you’ll be responsible for triaging, managing, and resolving escalations from Tier 1 and Tier 2 support agents; cross functional escalations from other CLEAR teams; and resolving critical issues, including performing deep dives and retrospectives.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to high-visibility member escalations and social-media posts with empathy and unflagging focus on recovering the member experience.
- Manage the progress and resolution of complex member issues across multiple teams within CLEAR.
- Be an expert on the CLEAR platform, policies, and procedures.
- Verify and escalate product and platform defects/outages to engineering, and coordinate communication to customers via appropriate channels.
- Support the Member Care team in identifying improvements to CLEAR product, platform, policies, documentation, and training.
- Job requirements listed here