Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro's vertically-integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro is the only company to seamlessly connect telehealth and in-home care, diagnostics, and pharmacy services nationwide to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Ro also provides its patient-centric solutions including Workpath, its in-home care API, and Kit, its at-home diagnostic testing service, to other healthcare companies. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company's 2019 list of the World's Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020 and 2021, and named one of FORTUNE's 2021 Best Workplaces In Health Care.
This role will be a part of our Member Experience team reporting to our Director of Member Experience. The Platform and Systems Manager will work closely with the Director on managing existing third-party vendors that provide the tools and systems used to run the Member Experience team, as well as setting and executing on strategy for future growth of the team. The person should be familiar with contact center tools such as Zendesk, Kustomer, Gladly, Ujet, Talkdesk, as well as systems used to capture customer feedback (CSAT, NPS, CES), evaluate the quality of interactions, etc. Additionally, this person will have the opportunity to collaborate with Tech Org (Product and Engineering) on driving continuous improvement to the integrations between third-party tools and our home-grown tech infrastructure.
Who are you? Great question. You have a deep understanding of contact center processes and operations across multiple channels (phones, emails, messaging, chat). You have deep experience managing relationships with third-party vendors and holding them accountable to what your team needs to deliver an excellent member experience. Preferably, you’ve worked on teams that have scaled rapidly, and you are familiar with tools used by customer experience teams to execute on broader team strategy. You are eager to work on scaling a fast-growing team while and build the technology infrastructure that will deliver high-quality experiences.
What You'll Do:
- Manage and oversee relationships with existing vendor-partners that support Care tools
- Drive continuous improvement in our use of existing tools to streamline operations and deliver high-quality experiences both to our members and our employees
- Drive strategy for future technology needs to effectively manage operations as the Member Experience team scales
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Operations, Product, and other areas to execute on long-term strategy
- Conduct RFPs to identify new partners and implement new tools
- Control costs of tools by overseeing the use of licenses and negotiating contracts as we scale
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- 4+ years of experience in contact center operations or at a rapidly growing startup
- Minimum of 2 years managing a budget and relationships with external partners
- Proven track record of delivering on process improvements and leveraging technology to improve operations
- Outstanding creative problem-solving skills, with a strong focus on delivering high-quality customer experiences
- Incredible communication, written, and interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Experience (or interest in) in leveraging technology to support a rapidly growing customer experience team
- Passion for building the future of healthcare, where patients are in control
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellbeing + Learning & Growth reimbursements
- Paid parental leave + Fertility benefits
- Pet insurance
- Student loan refinancing
- Virtual resources for mindfulness, counseling, fitness, and physical therapy
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.